1. The seller takes all reasonable steps to secure the Buyer’s Personal Data in accordance with Greek and European legislation. The Seller agrees that all Personal Data that is received by Seller will not be misused, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties other than the Seller. The Buyer accepts and provides Buyer’s express consent that the Seller and its authorized affiliates have the right to collect, process in any way and keep a record of the Buyer’s personal data in the context of the parties’ relationship. In addition, the Buyer expressly accepts the sending of newsletters or advertisements for the products and services at reasonable intervals in any form of communication (telephone, fax, email). The¬uyer may at any time declare to the Seller that Buyer does not wish to receive such advertising messages or communications. Controller of the personal data is the company
No Remorse Records
2. The Buyer has the right to receive from the Seller information about his/her personal data that is being collected and processed and ask for their correction or deletion or restriction of their processing. Further, the Buyer has the right to object to such processing as well as the right of data portability (i.e. the right to receive his/her data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format). The Seller may store the Buyer’s personal data until such consent is revoked. The Buyer acknowledges, further, that the personal data provided to the Seller are necessary in the context of their business relationship in order for the Seller to perform his sale(s) obligations correctly.
3. The Buyer’s data, for example, which the Seller may process in the context of the sale are
- The name and / or the surname and father’s name of the Buyer.
- The phone number and address or home address.
- The subject of the order or the service.
- The time and place of delivery of the good(s) or the provision of the service(s).
- The payment method and payment information.
- Tax registration number and the competent tax authority to which Buyer belongs.
5. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and security of personal data against any unlawful processing, alteration or dissemination of data in accordance with Law 2472/1997 and Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data and / or any other pertinent legislation.
6. If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr) or with a supervisory authority of another State of the EU.
7. You may withdraw your consent to process your personal and business data for the future at any time without any justification. Such a withdrawal precludes further use of the data. Such withdrawal must be notified in writing (by letter, fax or e-mail) to the following address:
No Remorse Records
You can also contact this address in case you have any questions about the use of your data or the exercise of your rights regarding the collection and processing of data.
Right to be forgotten
If you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten and to request the complete deletion of your personal data please fill out our contact form